We stock a large selection of cements, bonding agents, flashings (Blueskin), adhesives, sealers and accessories at all times.
Decades of experience and knowledge willing to be passed on from our trained sales staff.
Visit our London Location
Our London yard is located in the south west corner of London . From there we can service surrounding areas such as Strathroy, Exeter, St. Marys, Ingersoll, Tillsonburg, Aylmer and St. Thomas.
London joined the Ferrell family in August 1994. After the acquisition took place, the business was built with the knowledgeable staff that came with combined experience of over 50 years in the brick business. It was just a matter of time that this branch needed to expand and therefore a new location on Colonel Talbot Road was acquired in 2004. This move is a newer and larger facility that included an expanded showroom and has allowed London to create a niche market in supplying imported brick, stone and landscaping products to the South western Ontario market.
The London yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 3 acres of land. At the corner of Colonel Talbot Road and Decker Drive , you will find a constant flow of customers looking. At their various displays that inspire creative project ideas.
Come visit our showroom and our staff can guide you through any size project that you can imagine.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Fireplaces add valueFireplaces add some obvious benefits to your home. They add warmth and charm to any space. They create a gathering space within your home for your family and loved ones. They can be a beautiful architectural addition to any space. Beyond that they add value. Surveys have shown that 46%… Read more »
- Adding Insulation Is the Perfect DIY Heading Into WinterCanadian winters are magical but also cold and long. With the long cold nights headed our way and outdoor projects wrapping up now is the perfect time to tackle something that will not only increase your comfort over winter but save money. When it comes to energy-efficient renovations, an often… Read more »
- Installing a stone veneer backsplashA stone veneer can add an elegant rustic look to your space. It’s a little more time intensive than a tile backsplash but well worth the investment for the longevity and durability of the product. Make note of any specific manufacturer’s installation instructions prior to beginning. They may require a… Read more »
- Your Fall To-Do ListThere are some essential tasks you should complete before winter hits. Here’s a checklist to help you get it all done. Seal Walk the perimeter of your house and seal any foundation cracks or re-apply caulking around windows and doors where it has weathered away. This is a crucial step… Read more »
- Mulch one more time before winterAdding an extra layer of mulch before frosts penetrate the ground can be one of the most beneficial decisions you can make for your garden. In spring and summer we use mulch to retain moisture in the soil, keep the weeds at bay and add a beautiful, consistent texture to… Read more »
- 3 DIY stone veneer projects for your homeThink of updating the look of your home? Stone veneer offers an elegant solution to transforming outdated areas of the interior of your house. Stone veneer is a versatile, durable product that can be used in many ways. Here’s a few DYI ideas you can tackle yourself to modernize the… Read more »
- Build your inspiration boardHave an idea of what you want to do in your backyard but you’re not quite there yet? Visit our Pinterest account to build an inspiration board for your latest professional or DIY project. Many of our thousands of products have been pinned on our account. You can mix and… Read more »
- James Hardie Siding – Protect your home in styleHardie board siding is a cement board siding for your home. It’s been around forever and is one of the most durable and siding solutions to your home. These fiber cement products combine beautiful design with high performance. Unlike other siding materials James Hardie products are engineered to withstand damage… Read more »
Ferrell Brick London
- Fax(519) 652-1528
- Address5735 Colonel Talbot Road London, Ontario N6P 1J2
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
London – $70
Strathroy/St. Thomas/Lucan Etc – $90
Deliveries outside of this general area to be priced at time of order.