We stock a large selection of cements, bonding agents, flashings (Blueskin), adhesives, sealers and accessories at all times.
Decades of experience and knowledge willing to be passed on from our trained sales staff.
Visit our London Location
Our London yard is located in the south west corner of London . From there we can service surrounding areas such as Strathroy, Exeter, St. Marys, Ingersoll, Tillsonburg, Aylmer and St. Thomas.
London joined the Ferrell family in August 1994. After the acquisition took place, the business was built with the knowledgeable staff that came with combined experience of over 50 years in the brick business. It was just a matter of time that this branch needed to expand and therefore a new location on Colonel Talbot Road was acquired in 2004. This move is a newer and larger facility that included an expanded showroom and has allowed London to create a niche market in supplying imported brick, stone and landscaping products to the South western Ontario market.
The London yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 3 acres of land. At the corner of Colonel Talbot Road and Decker Drive , you will find a constant flow of customers looking. At their various displays that inspire creative project ideas.
Come visit our showroom and our staff can guide you through any size project that you can imagine.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Patio Paver TipsLooking to build that perfect summer patio? Here are some tips often overlooked when installing pavers. Call before you dig Call your local utilities before you dig. You don’t want to break any lines. Most products you will need to excavate 8” to 12” to create a level base.… Read more »
- Hardscape vs WoodIf you’re looking to expand your outdoor entertaining and relaxing space this season the two common ways to go. A raised wooden deck or a hardscape patio. Both offer a relaxing enjoyable space but there advantages and drawbacks to both. Wood allows you to have the classic backyard deck. It… Read more »
- Building a raised garden bedNow is the time to start prepping for garden season. A project you may have been considering is raised garden beds. There’s lots of advantages to raised garden beds. They are great for growing small plots of veggies and flowers. Your plants are closer to you and easier to work… Read more »
- COVID19TO OUR VALUED STAFF, CUSTOMERS AND VENDORS FERRELL BUILDERS SUPPLY is committed to safely provide essential needs required to complete your building projects. Some of the changes we have implemented will take longer to service you compared to what you are used to from FERRELL BUILDERS SUPPLY. We appreciate your… Read more »
- The right tool for the jobIt’s an old cliche but an important one. Using the right tool for the job you’re doing makes life a lot easier. It also makes your job safer and go quicker. Whether you’re doing a renovation or working on a construction site you need to take care. A worksite can… Read more »
- Renovations for winterBeing Canadians dealing with winter is just a reality of our lives. But their are definitely some home improvement projects you don’t want to complete during the cold winter months. Building a new deck for instance is ill advised when there’s a few feet of snow. But that doesn’t mean… Read more »
Ferrell Brick London
- Fax(519) 652-1528
- Address5735 Colonel Talbot Road London, Ontario N6P 1J2
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
London – $70
Strathroy/St. Thomas/Lucan Etc – $90
Deliveries outside of this general area to be priced at time of order.