We stock a large selection of cements, bonding agents, flashings (Blueskin), adhesives, sealers and accessories at all times.
Decades of experience and knowledge willing to be passed on from our trained sales staff.
Visit our London Location
Our London yard is located in the south west corner of London . From there we can service surrounding areas such as Strathroy, Exeter, St. Marys, Ingersoll, Tillsonburg, Aylmer and St. Thomas.
London joined the Ferrell family in August 1994. After the acquisition took place, the business was built with the knowledgeable staff that came with combined experience of over 50 years in the brick business. It was just a matter of time that this branch needed to expand and therefore a new location on Colonel Talbot Road was acquired in 2004. This move is a newer and larger facility that included an expanded showroom and has allowed London to create a niche market in supplying imported brick, stone and landscaping products to the South western Ontario market.
The London yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 3 acres of land. At the corner of Colonel Talbot Road and Decker Drive , you will find a constant flow of customers looking. At their various displays that inspire creative project ideas.
Come visit our showroom and our staff can guide you through any size project that you can imagine.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Mulch one more time before winterAdding an extra layer of mulch before frosts penetrate the ground can be one of the most beneficial decisions you can make for your garden. In spring and summer we use mulch to retain moisture in the soil, keep the weeds at bay and add a beautiful, consistent texture to… Read more »
- 3 DIY stone veneer projects for your homeThink of updating the look of your home? Stone veneer offers an elegant solution to transforming outdated areas of the interior of your house. Stone veneer is a versatile, durable product that can be used in many ways. Here’s a few DYI ideas you can tackle yourself to modernize the… Read more »
- Build your inspiration boardHave an idea of what you want to do in your backyard but you’re not quite there yet? Visit our Pinterest account to build an inspiration board for your latest professional or DIY project. Many of our thousands of products have been pinned on our account. You can mix and… Read more »
- James Hardie Siding – Protect your home in styleHardie board siding is a cement board siding for your home. It’s been around forever and is one of the most durable and siding solutions to your home. These fiber cement products combine beautiful design with high performance. Unlike other siding materials James Hardie products are engineered to withstand damage… Read more »
- Patio Paver TipsLooking to build that perfect summer patio? Here are some tips often overlooked when installing pavers. Call before you dig Call your local utilities before you dig. You don’t want to break any lines. Most products you will need to excavate 8” to 12” to create a level base.… Read more »
- Hardscape vs WoodIf you’re looking to expand your outdoor entertaining and relaxing space this season the two common ways to go. A raised wooden deck or a hardscape patio. Both offer a relaxing enjoyable space but there advantages and drawbacks to both. Wood allows you to have the classic backyard deck. It… Read more »
- Building a raised garden bedNow is the time to start prepping for garden season. A project you may have been considering is raised garden beds. There’s lots of advantages to raised garden beds. They are great for growing small plots of veggies and flowers. Your plants are closer to you and easier to work… Read more »
Ferrell Brick London
- Fax(519) 652-1528
- Address5735 Colonel Talbot Road London, Ontario N6P 1J2
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
London – $70
Strathroy/St. Thomas/Lucan Etc – $90
Deliveries outside of this general area to be priced at time of order.